Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby Needs A New Pair of Shoes

Audrey's Dress is on its 5th green floss. I like it better, and will post pictures when I'm finished smocking. The reworked green is straighter this time too, and that makes me happy.

In the meantime, I'm showing you what will surely be a rival to Little Dresses: Little Shoes. This pattern from Stardust Shoes is so cute I can't even stand it. Sadie will surely have many pairs. Especially since every little garment has just the right-sized little scraps left over. For the soles, I used the dotted grippy fabric from JoAnns because I can't find the bonded fleece. Maybe in the fall. I may even use suede next time.

1 comment:

Amie said...

Okay...I will probably be hooked on making shoes now because I LOVE matching accessories...the more the better!