Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pillowcase

Some friends and I are going to try our hands at pillowcase dresses.

And, I just won these from eBay! $10.54 shipped. I don't know that I would have paid that in a store, but you know how it is: Win Victoriously. You sort of get carried away.
Not only that, but I am contemplating some "S" monogrammed pillowcases that will probably be closer to $15. They'd make a cute dress too, but they might just stay on a bed for Sadie. Does that price justify buying a machine that can do embroidery??
Which reminds me, I once embroidered a monogram by hand. It is the lace handkerchief I carried at my wedding. My "something blue". Not bad, but I like crisp, clean machine monograms better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.