Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Reversible Jumper II

My cousin asked me to make another reversible dress like Sadie's for a gift. I bought more of the same cute floral fabric, but backed this one in pink--here it is hanging with Sadie's green version. It is amazing how the floral looks different with the two different underlays, though it is hard to tell in these pictures.



This is the finished product, with the little bloomers:

It is a little cleaner than the first version (I guess most second versions are), though the ric rac isn't any more even than the first try--maybe less so even though I tried to re-sew it in several spots. Oh well--the effect is still there.


Check out this cute variegated ric-rac! I love it with this. The reverse is white which looks cute with the pink dot.





And, since I had some fabric left over, here is another pair of shoes for the lucky owner of the dress. Sadie got a pair too :)

4 comments:

CandlebyNight said...

This is absolutely adorable. Pattern number?

Lynn said...

Thanks Candle!
It is this pattern by Sew Baby:
http://sadiescloset.blogspot.com/2008/03/reversible-jumper.html

andria said...

That is beautiful! I wish I could sew.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.